With the paint cured for a couple of days, I went in with an enamel wash to panel line the guy and do the final assembly. I took a quick video of the panel line process which can be seen after the jump.
While working on the panel lines, I set up the camera on the desk to take another video of the process. With the new camera position, I think the view of the technique is much clearer and I don’t accidentally obstruct the views with my stupid arms, or work on the part outside the scope of the video. Been trying to make better and better videos. It’s a slow learning process, but at least I’m trying to make improvements. Here’s the video:
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
And here are the rest of the pictures for the completed kit.
Full progress on the kit can be seen here: http://www.gamerabaenre.com/tekkaman_blade_com.htm