Time for a small weekend update. Actually, this is work done from near the end of last week and sunday night. I had a fairly busy weekend so I didn’t get as much as I wanted done, but progress is moving along.

I did a quick assembly of most of the parts for a primed vs snapped comparison picture:


Next up, I found the back of the knee cables a little bland, so using some magnet wire, I wrapped around them creating some springs. Hopefully this will look good when I finish painting this part.

hguc_nu_prog%20052_jpg.jpg hguc_nu_prog%20055_jpg.jpg

Initial base color for the white parts were painted on, I used Intermediate Blue from Mr Color.


Finisher’s Pure White was then sprayed on using the intermediate blue as a preshade color:


Closer comparison pictures

hguc_nu_prog%20062_jpg.jpg hguc_nu_prog%20073_jpg.jpg

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.