Time for a small weekend update. Actually, this is work done from near the end of last week and sunday night. I had a fairly busy weekend so I didn’t get as much as I wanted done, but progress is moving along.
I did a quick assembly of most of the parts for a primed vs snapped comparison picture:
Next up, I found the back of the knee cables a little bland, so using some magnet wire, I wrapped around them creating some springs. Hopefully this will look good when I finish painting this part.
Initial base color for the white parts were painted on, I used Intermediate Blue from Mr Color.
Finisher’s Pure White was then sprayed on using the intermediate blue as a preshade color:
Closer comparison pictures