So, this past week I’ve been working quite a bit on this project. Granted if I had spent this amount of energy earlier on the damn thing it would have been long completed by now. The same could be said for many a projects sitting on the workbench, below the workbench, to the side of the workbench, etc. Well, it’s crunch time and I didn’t really expect to get the sucker finished by AX. I was positive that I would have it done by Otakon. Well, at the time of this posting, all I have left are the decals, panel lines and little bits of detail painting. So, effectively, I could possibly get the little bastard done tomorrow and show it at AX.