I’ve been working on the kit daily since the previous update. Progression slows down quite a bit towards the end of the builds are allowance for things to cure is always a good thing. I also didn’t take many pictures of the actual kit’s progression as most of the time was spent dealing with clear coats, decals, and more masking. I did however take step by step processes for the display base. The title says 97% since I’m still painting the last bit to the kit, the Heat Hawk, so it will be another couple of days, and at the time of this posting, I’ve also cut about an inch off of the acrylic rod to shorten the distance between the kit and the base.