char_zaku_2_0%20001_jpg.jpg char_zaku_2_0%20003_jpg.jpg

I finished the sucker last night. I sprayed on a gloss clear coat yesterday morning, then panel lined when I got off work, followed by a flat clear coat. Letting the kit sit for a good hour or so after spraying the clear coat, I then went and added all the metal beads to the kit and put it together. All in all I’m pretty satisfied with the results of the kit.

Click here for the complete page.

Click here for the complete build progress.

Click here for the discussion post.

Additionally, there was a question to what metal beads I used.  I purchased them from my local Michael’s Crafts store, and I took a picture of the packaging:


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.