Off to a good start this year with my first started and finished project of 2022. Granted, I ordered this kit in Nov 2020, it took over a year to fulfill, supply chain issues from covid is my best guess. Regardless; it arrived a 11 days into January and I cleared off my workbench and started laying out all the parts.
This is a good amount of resin. That base is an impressive amount of resin alone. One thing leads to another, I had the subassemblies test fit. I started drilling out and adding magnets to the subassemblies. Some of these parts will be glued together, but for the build progression, it’s nice to have a quick magnetic snap between parts. I’ve found that magnets are easier to align than pins. But some of the more load bearing areas I still use pins. The kit comes with two heads and removable clothing over her boobies. It also comes with a small bust piece to hold the extra head when it’s not in use. Pretty damn cool.