8 Years later, the Hi Nu Conversion kit from Vicious Project is DONE!

Last time I posted an update, it was for the damn V-fin that broke a few times. So with that, we go back a few days before the break as I was continued to paint the kit in parts. The upper torso was done so I took the painted parts and did a quick assembly. I’m liking this paint progress because I’m not getting burnt out with masking a ton of parts and I’m getting decent visual cookies that keep me chugging along.

The upper torso done, time to get on with the legs and feet.


Continue Reading8 Years later, the Hi Nu Conversion kit from Vicious Project is DONE!

Hi-v Project Resurrection

Last week, I cleaned up my workshop and while doing so, I dusted off and looked at the Hi-v project that I had shelved about a year and a half ago. The kit was placed back onto the shelves while I finished cleaning up my workshop. With the workshop cleaned up, I brought the kit back off the shelves and laid out the parts on my work table to make sure I had all the parts. After all, the kit was sitting idle for 18 months. The only thing missing was the instruction manual for the conversion kit, but I had already done the test fit, pinning and I have the pictures from the previous updates for reference. Satisfied with all the parts present and accounted for, I started back on the kit a few days ago.


Continue ReadingHi-v Project Resurrection