Time for another Saz update; and it has been a while. But first off, I re-themed the site’s front end. The wordpress end. The old style is a bit dated, and I’ve been meaning to do an update for a while. I did a little too many modifications on the last theme and that was a little too time consuming, so I grabbed a nice little theme that was very flexible with personalization and used my old theme’s main colors to retain some of my personal flavor. I think the site is a little more streamlined. I’ll be tweaking things here and there over the next week or so. I’m always open for comments, or if you want to be added to my rss feeds and what not, let me know. Hopefully the site is a little faster as well. And about the ads, well, I kinda buried them before, hopefully they’re not too distracting from the content.
Ok, enough about the site, on to the Saz, for which I have been continually working on; but progress at this point was kinda slow, I was waiting for some lights and stuff to show up… So last I left, I had just gotten the first layer of primer on the little bastard. Well I had to go through several cycles of sand/putty/sand/prime/ repeat until I got the primer just right on the shoulders and chest. With that done, these past few days, I’ve been getting paint on the little bastard. Started off with the gloss black base.
Continue reading »