As promised, the last post was the last progression post. Tonight, I put her together and took some completed pictures. I’m fairly happy with the final results and all the work I put into the kit. The full progress page is fairly long and image intensive. Click here for the full build progression.
First things first, full body pictures all around. Originally I started off with a gray background as the base and some areas are fairly dark. However, the shadows cast from the flash bothered me so I swapped out for the black background. The only really affects the photos with the crystal as it becomes a little difficult to see those.
I did some touch ups to the face the previous night to lighten up some of the eye lashes that were painted. I think she looks fairly decent. Still one eye is bigger than the other, but I can live with that issue – especially after all the time I’ve already spent reworking the eyes. I fear that if I go back and redo them again, they won’t come out as well as they did now and there are times that we just need to move on from a project and just learn a lesson from the issues of the current project.
Here are some other close ups; her tattoo, the chain and crystal piece, mmmMMMmmm ribs, and one of her hands. The details on the kit were amazing and is just a testament to the abilities of the sculptor. Damn fine kit!
And last for a reason, the gratuitous panty shots…
A few close up without her skirt.