I finished this kit late last month, but just hadn’t gotten around to taking pictures. I also picked up a new camera so this is the first subject to have completed pictures taken with the new camera, a Lumix GX7. It uses the same lenses as my old Olympus EP2. It is a nice upgrade from that camera, so I will have fun learning to use it.
The kit was fairly simple, I did have to do some modifications to the legs to make the white fishnet stocking addition easier to do. Other than this, there was the usual multi tiered masking involved. I hope to get more figures completed this year, so hopefully not a end of the year project like this one.
Full gallery after the jump.