The little diorama base I started early last week is now done. The balsa wood frame has been stained and clear coated with an enamel gloss and I snapped some pictures. Since the diorama is fairly sizable compared to single projects, I took the base outside and used natural sunlight for some pictures. I’m fairly satisfied with the final results. Now I just need to find a proper place to display the thing while keeping it fairly dust free – which probably means not displaying it and just boxing it up to keep it dust free until IPMS and SCGMC a few months away. Time to focus on finishing some other projects while the inspiration is still lingering.

The gallery is after the jump.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.