1/100 MG Gouf 2.0 Conversion to Gouf Custom

August 14, 2010: I started work on this kit this three weeks ago to the date. I only did a few small mods to the already amazing kit. Full details for the build progress can be found here: Full progress page. The last picture of the set is with the mono eye off. The kit is very front heavy as it's holding up the gatling shield. The entire left side arm is glued together with epoxy glue to hold that pose. Resin kit really ought to be fixed posed in my opinion. Then again, most of the kits I build rarely ever see pose changes after they're completed.




Update Information:

August 14, 2010: Finished the Gouf 2.0 conversion kit to Gouf Custom

Click here for the full progress page.




Ad Crap: