May 25, 2005: I've completed my little diorama. All the modifications and progress work can be found here: Kampfer progress page. Overall the kit and the modifications were fairly simple and this was a very fun build. Enjoy the pictures.
May 30, 2005: After some comments from fellow modelers, I went back and redid the forearm blades. I reshaped them and added some putty for a more 3D look. I did some weathering on the blades to add to the overall weathered look of the suit. The second thing I did was small modifications to the paint chips. They were rather uniform and so I added some size and shape variations and added a few more chipped areas. I hope this looks better now.